Pets, our friends
Pets are admitted to the Village under observance of the following rules:
• The presence of animals must be obligatory indicated at reservation time.
• Entry of animals must be approved by the Management. Some kind of animals deemed dangerous or reported as such by the competent authorities may, at management's discretion, removed from the Village.
• The animals must be accompanied by documents of vaccination and a copy of health certificate.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash and muzzled. Owners are required to collect the physiological needs of their animals with the appropriate palette and make sure it does cause a disturbance to other guests of the village.
• Any damages caused to third parties and structures of the Village by animals are the complete responsibility of the owner.
• Pets are not allowed in the playground, swimming pool and all the clichés (bar, restaurant, shops, etc..).
• It’s forbidden to leave the animals free in the village.
• Pets are allowed on the ground floor of the apartments and bungalows of type BB in the area north of the village.
It 'also banned the animals' access to the free beach. The owners must grant every cleanliness and sanitation rule during the stay of the animal within the village.
Stork Camping Village offers many services for you and your dog: pet showers with basin and hair dryer, off leash area with certified wooden toys, to let your dog play in total safety, pet food in our minimarket...enjoy your holiday with the whole family, pets included!